Although we’re not attending patients at this practice, we’re still here for your emergency dental care needs.
If you or your family has a dental emergency please call our main number and we’ll either handle your concerns over the phone or refer you to a dental office convenient to your location.
In the event of a serious injury or infection requiring immediate attention visit a hospital or call 9-1-1.
We will be reaching out to reschedule your routine visits once normal operations resume.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
- For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure appropriate personal protective equipment for all staff members.
- To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.